expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, August 5, 2016

5 Mom-Approved Beauty Secrets You'll Want to Follow ASAP

 Photo 1 of 6  
Singer, actress, fashion designer, entrepreneur, writer, and mom of two Thalia shares her parenting, lifestyle, fashion, and beauty tips as a POPSUGAR Latina contributor.
My mom was my guide, my best friend, my confidant, and my biggest fan. I miss her every day, and I think of her constantly. I am very grateful for everything that she always did for me and for all of the support she gave me. I am also thankful for all of the knowledge she instilled in me. She made it a point to take great care of herself and strived to look good at all times. Among all of the amazing things I learned from my beloved mother, these are five of her beauty tips that I took to heart.
from:Popsugar

No comments :

Post a Comment