expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, July 24, 2017

This Is What You Need to Do to Actually Have a "High Metabolism"

The inner workings of our bodies can often be a mystery—especially when there's so much conflicting information. Sometimes we find ourselves wondering what metabolism even is and why we're always trying to speed it up. "Our metabolisms are much more complicated than a 1+1 = 2 equation," says Farah Fahad, MS, RD, dietitian and founder of The Farah Effect.
"People often think of metabolism in terms of just weight loss, but it's essentially how we break down the nutrients we are given (what we eat or supplement) and convert it to energy for the body to use." So a "good" or "speedy" metabolism just means your body is functioning in a healthy way—properly breaking down your food and using it to promote overall health.
That said, there are a few tried-and-true ways to keep your body's metabolism running smoothly, and they're backed by nutritionists and science. Below, we go into each one and why it works.


4 comments :

  1. Hello, I just started this plan! for to lose weight Watch the video here: http://weightlossin3weeks.com
    was surprised that my first fast day was not as hard as I thought it would be. I had my morning cup of coffee with a little milk and off to the gym I went. I was very surprised to find out that I could work out and not pass out! I did 15 min of aerobics! I drank a lot of ice tea and water all day. I ate some oatmeal with blueberries at noon and a salad at 6pm. I wanted to go to bed early so I could get up early and run to the kitchen and start eating! I was very surprised that when I woke up I was not starving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greg, your blogs are really inspiring. Waiting for more such informational blogs of getting a lean body!All those who seek for such great results of weight loss can even try out the fat loss product by Tetrogen.For more information regarding this visit: https://tetrogenusa.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. आपने जो डिटेल्स दिया है वो बोहत ही बढ़िया तरीके सी लिखी है मै आपका दिल से धन्यवाद करता हु आप मेरे Weight Loss Tips in Hindi Language 2020 को पढ़ना चाहे तो पढ़ सकते है

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, Weight loss is a very tough task to achieve, always make sure you are right on track by calculate your bmi formula and your diet. http://bit.ly/2WN89vF

    ReplyDelete