expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Adriana Lima Reveals Her Favorite Moment from the 2015 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show Airing Tonigh

Adriana Lima Reveals Her Favorite Moment from the 2015 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show Airing Tonight

You’d think a 16-year Victoria’s Secret veteran wouldn’t break a sweat walking down the catwalk in peekaboo lingerie, but Adriana Lima still gets nervous moments before the show kicks off. As the 34-year-old model tells InStyle, watching the show, which airs tonight at 10 p.m. ET on CBS, is much different from actually being there.

So how does she feel before she hits the runway? “I’m nervous and I’m trying to control myself so I can do my job well and have fun. Everything goes so fast, so you don’t realize what the final result of what you do is because everything happens so naturally,” she admits. Nerves aside, Lima, who reveals she’ll be watching tonight’s show next to her fellow Angels, successfully rocked two stunning ensembles with matching wings. However, one in particular won over her heart.

“My favorite moment was definitely walking during the segment ‘Fireworks’ and The Weeknd was on stage, and I could not love that song [‘Can’t Feel My Face’] more,” she says. “I wake up, I take the car, I drop off my kids at school, I put that song on and I drive to the gym with that song. I did not know which one he was going to sing.”

RELATED: Adriana Lima on Her Madame Tussauds Wax Figure: "It's Better Than I Expected, For Sure!"

The special performance also welcomed a first for the model. “This is the first time, by the way, that I got to walk on the runway next to the musician that I love with the song that I love. So, I’m very happy!” she adds. “It was like a feel-good song and I couldn’t be happier. He’s so talented. I love his voice. I love his music.” And while the weeks leading up to the show were full of hard work, don’t think Lima simply took a vacation afterward. “I was working the next day! First thing next day I was working, but it’s not bad—I enjoy it.”

PHOTOS: The Sexiest Moments from the 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

.From: instyle.com

No comments :

Post a Comment