expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, December 2, 2017

4 Sugar Detox Recipes to Help You Recover From Your Cookie Coma




















There are certain phenomena that happen so predictably they have become ordained laws of nature. For example, we know gravity will always bring things back down to earth, and the sun will rise...
There are certain phenomena that happen so predictably they have become ordained laws of nature. For example, we know gravity will always bring things back down to earth, and the sun will rise each and every morning. Similarly, eating large amounts of sugar will make us crave even more sugar—or that's what it seems like at least.

According to Darby Jackson, co-founder of Après and health and wellness coach, there's actual science to back that up. "People can be biologically addicted to sugar in the same way that they can be addicted to drugs or alcohol," she says. This might explain why statistics on sugar consumption are so staggering. A report from the University of California San Francisco explains that the recommended daily sugar consumption is no more than six teaspoons, or 25 grams, though the average American consumes 19.5 teaspoons, or 82 grams, per day. It's scary stuff.



Fortunately, sugar isn't a necessity, and it can be easily removed from our diets (and lives and consciousness and kitchen cabinets) if we have the right mix of nutritious foods to keep us full and satisfied. Keep scrolling to see the foods and meals you should eat in order to successfully complete a sugar detox
.

5 comments :

  1. Hello, I just started this plan! for to lose weight Watch the video here: http://weightlossin3weeks.com
    was surprised that my first fast day was not as hard as I thought it would be. I had my morning cup of coffee with a little milk and off to the gym I went. I was very surprised to find out that I could work out and not pass out! I did 15 min of aerobics! I drank a lot of ice tea and water all day. I ate some oatmeal with blueberries at noon and a salad at 6pm. I wanted to go to bed early so I could get up early and run to the kitchen and start eating! I was very surprised that when I woke up I was not starving!..

    ReplyDelete
  2. आपने जो डिटेल्स दिया है वो बोहत ही बढ़िया तरीके सी लिखी है मै आपका दिल से धन्यवाद करता हु आप मेरे Weight Loss Tips in Hindi Language 2020 को पढ़ना चाहे तो पढ़ सकते है

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the useful information. Looking for Herbal Ayurvedic medicines way to lose weight? Ayurvedic medicine for weight loss can be very helpful.
    Herbal Ayurvedic medicines in Delhi
    Seabuckthorn Herbal Toothpaste
    Panchakarma therapy
    Herbal medicine for boosting immune system

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read every bit of your article and loved it. I love it to consume natural things to loose weight. I had heard about the best weight loss doctors in phoenix He gives you the very effective weight loss results. You can also check out the website Bassi Clinic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice info about Primary care physicians clinic in Phoenix
    ! The weight gain problem is widely spread in all over the world and many people suffer through different disease due to it. So if you want
    to meet Medical weight loss doctor Paradise Valley contact to Bassi Clinic.

    ReplyDelete