expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Seinfeld blasts the Kardashians

Jerry Seinfeld has slammed the Kardashians, saying, “these people are not doing anything interesting.”
He revealed in an interview with Mr Porter that he got “really upset” with his daughter Sascha, 16, after he caught her watching “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” on her phone in bed.

Saying he never yells at his kids, the “Seinfeld” star added, “The one time I really, really got upset was when my daughter was watching the Kardashians on her phone in her bed and I could not take that scene.
“For someone who for their whole life, television was the Olympics of being a comedian. It was only for the very best. You had to have everything. You had to go through all the different hierarchies of your career to get to television.”
He added, “I’m offended by reality television on many levels and that show of course is the premier example of reality television. These people are not doing anything interesting. I lost my temper with that one.”
Seinfeld – who this week caused a storm by refusing to hug Kesha on a red carpet – previously revealed his daughter doesn’t even watch his show.
He said last year, “[My daughter] used to watch, but I haven’t seen her watch lately. I can’t tell because she’s under the covers with the phone. So I don’t really know what they’re watching.”
from:pagesix

No comments :

Post a Comment