expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, May 9, 2016

Janet Jackson Is Pregnant With Her First Child

Rumors swirled last month when Janet Jackson posted a video on Twitterannouncing that she was postponing her world tour because she was trying to start a family. “My husband and I are planning our family,” she says in the short clip, before apologizing to her fans. “I have to rest up, doctor’s orders. But I have not forgotten about you. I will continue the tour as soon as I possibly can.”

It appears that the rumors were indeed true, as the singer just announced that she’s expecting her first child with her husband, businessman Wissam Al Mana. The couple were secretly married in 2012, but didn’t confirm the news until early 2013. The pregnancy news comes just two weeks shy of the singer’s 50th birthday on May 16.
Aside from the video, Jackson has discussed her desire to have children. “I would love to have children of our own, but we also would love to adopt,” she said in 2008, when she was dating Jermaine Dupri. “So, we’ll see what happens. It’ll happen someday.” And it seems that someday is today. Congratulations to the happy couple!
And in case Jackson needs any ideas for the baby’s nursery, here are 21 rooms that are sure to inspire.
from :vogue

No comments :

Post a Comment