expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, June 25, 2016

What It's Really Like to Get Hair Extensions

Photo 1 of 15
 What It's Really Like to Get Hair Extensions
In just one afternoon, my hair went from short bob to mermaid long. No, I didn't developDisney-level magic powers or turn into BeyoncĂ©; I got head-turning extensions.
When RPZL, a new hair extension and blowout bar in New York, offered to let me try a new type of hair extensions, I jumped at the chance. I've had long hair in the past, but I'm currently in the process of growing out a pixie cut, and it is trying my patience.
So I opted for RPZL Next, which uses ultrasonic waves to bond keratin attachments to your actual hair. Like heat-applied keratin extensions, RPZL Next lasts at least three months, but unlike tape extensions, they're attached via individual wefts rather than in strips.
If you, too, are having growing-out woes, or if you just want to add body to already-long locks, you might want keratin-bonded extensions. Here's a step-by-step breakdown of what you can expect from the process.

No comments :

Post a Comment